NFA provided structural design and detailed drawings for this project which involved restoring two adjacent historic buildings in the Tobacco District of Danville. The project also included the construction of a breezeway, elevator, and stair tower which combined the two historic buildings and turned the total space into 82,000 square feet of apartment real estate. The 1926 Lithographic Building is a two-story concrete frame structure comprised of reinforced concrete pan joist roof and floors with reinforced beams and columns. The Tobacco Warehouse is an 1894 four-story heavy timber and brick building and it was once used as a cigar factory. The original large wood-framed skylights have been restored on the roof. The large attic space in this structure was converted to another level of apartments.